Then I die cut a house and inked it with Wild Honey Distress Stain. I stamped a ruler stamp on the house with Tree Branch Archival Ink. Then I die cut a few strips of book paper using a now discontinued die (I didn't realise that when I made this!) but you could use the Torn Notepaper die which work just as well.I inked the edges with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink. I then applied them by overlapping them so they look like tiles on a roof.
This is the roof once assembled.
As a base for the house to stand on I die cut a strip from the other side of the discontinued die (it would look just the same if you used the notepaper side of the die I mentioned above!) I then painted it white, sanded it and added Gathered Twigs Distress Ink. I then added a hashtag on a piece of card.
I liked the top of my Santa chunky ATC (sadly now put away in the garage for next year!) that I recreated the leaves and used a faucet knob. Simply cover two leaves in Peeled Paint Distress Stain, stamp the user stamp on top, poke a hole in each and attach the faucet to hold them together. Easy! The whole project was really great to make, though I now need to find an envelope to fit it in... maybe I'll consider that first next time! Thanks for popping by!