Monday 12 August 2013

Yellow & white

I needed to make a quick card for a friend who wasn’t feeling very well and had to grab what was closest to hand. A I didn’t have much time I kept it simple by making all the embellishments white.


Having laid a bordered mat on the card I then used a scroll die and Spellbinders labels dies to mount the feature dies upon.


Marianne Butterfly die Marianne Leaves die Spellbinders Fantastic flourish two

Because the rose added too much depth for the card to be put in an envelope I ended up having to make a box so I made a quick slot box for it from coordinating yellow card.


What would we do without dies? lol Have a great week and thanks for stopping by,

Chris xxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous white and gold - and those die-cuts are stunning!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete