It's Monika here with my second post.
This time I have brought you an Easter tag.
And here is my step by step tutorial.
1. I cut out a bigger tag with Sizzix Framelits Tag die by Paula Pacual (658611) from kraft paper.
2. I stamped Tim Holtz background stamp on white cardstock with using Misti Stamping Tool.
3. I covered the stamped image with Ranger Clear embossing powder.
4. I put back the excess to the jar.
5. I heated the embossing powder on the stamped image.
6. I made it twice.
7. I cut out two one size smaller tags from my stamped cardstocks.
8. I inked the edges with Ranger Distress Gathered Twigs and glued the smaller tags on the big one (both sides).
9. I inked with green Distress inks a white watercolour paper and cut out the greens.
10. I placed and glued them on the tag.
11. I stamped the crazy bird and the bunny ears onto a watercolour paper with black Ranger Arcival ink.
12. I coloured them with watercolour technique using Ranger Distress markers.
13. I prepared many layered flowers a few months ago but I didn't use them, so I could just take three form my stash.
14. I placed and glued all the elements on the tag.
Sizzix Framelits Die, Tags by Paula Pascual (658611)
Stampers Anonymous, Bird Crazy by Tim Holtz (CMS212)
Ranger embossing powder, clear
Ranger Distress ink pads (Squeezed Lemonade, Gathered Twigs, Mowed Lawn, Bundled Sage)
Ranger Distress markers (Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Squeezed Lemonade)
I hope you like it! Happy crafting!