Today it's a simple hanging ATC...
For this you will need some thick card (greyboard or mountboard is ideal but not essential), a delicately patterned backing paper, an eyelet tool, 2 eyelets, some craft wire and JOFY (PaperArtsy) Collection 12 stamps. (I used the Tim Holtz ATC & Corners die to cut my ATC - it's still in the sale at the unbelieveable price of just £6.99!!!!! and I used the Crop-A-dile for my eyelet settings.)
The steps are:
- Stick the backing paper to the card and cut the ATC
- Stamp the ATC with the JOFY stamps as shown
- Colour the stamped images
- Use your eyelet tools to make the holes and set the eyelets
- Thread craft wire through the eyelets and twist the top to make the hanger
This hanging makes a great gift from the kids to grandparents, aunts and uncles.
Please do check out the SALE section for other exceptionally silly prices! Have fun!