I started by adding some texture paste mixed with a bit of glitter and embossing powder I had left over and coloured with some paint through a stencil.Love the little gritty and blingy bits. I then inked the tag (when dry) with rusty hinge DI and edged with walnut stain DI.
For the main image from the fab new blueprints,I stamped onto the new watercolour cardstock, the cool thing about this is that is is doublesided...one side being textured and one smooth so you can decide what type too use. I went for the textured side and stamped using potting soil archival. I then set too colouring using Distress markers form the original and seasonal sets. Lots of spritzing, edge inking and waterbrushing ..and the image was complete .
I added lots of flower die cuts and foliage cut from kraft core cardstock from autumn gatherings die,and sanded and inked, I also added some of the new Distress Glitter in rusty hinge. Some twirls of rusty wire nestled in amongst them .
I also added some dyed seam binding, a type charm and philosophy tag on a trinket pin at the top.
At the bottom I added a chit chat sticker in a label pull..and also on the main image I raised up the word pumpkin.
well hope you like my Autumnal make using Halloween Blueprints 2, be back soon.
have a fun and inky day!