Monday 23 December 2013

Only a couple of more sleeps left to go....

.....so are you ready?? Here's a quick and simple Christmas card that I put together using various Spellbinders dies.


First of all I used the Fancy Lattice die to cut the background out of some silver linen card which I then matted onto some layers of white, silver and black card. Then I cut out some snowflakes using a Create a Flake set, these were stuck together and then glittered with some Stickles Ice glitter glue. Then I cut a sentiment panel from black card using Die D-Lites Frame 1 onto which I stamped and embossed Merry Christmas in silver. Then it was simply a matter of glueing it all together......


Well I hope you all have a lovely and peaceful Christmas and that maybe Santa will bring you some new crafty goodies!  See you all again in the New Year :)

Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment