Sunday 22 April 2018

Card with wine blueprints by Tim Holtz

Hello everybody,
it's Monika here with a wine card.
On my blog, you can find the story of this card,
and here you can have a detailed tutorial.


1. I stamped the mini wine blueprints onto a watercolour paper (300gsm) with Ranger Archival Jet Black ink.


2. With using a ruler I made little images with distressed edges.


Here are my images:


3. I cut out two squares (two top layers) and a folded card from kraft paper.


4. I distressed the edges of the squares.


5. When I realised, I couldn't use all the images on my card, I decided to stamp the corkscrew onto the top paper.


6. I coloured the images with Ranger Distress markers and I used a wet brush to achieve a watercolour effect.


7. I poked holes in the corner of the images and I put tiny brads into the holes.

8. I inked the edges of the images and the card layers with Ranger Distress Antique Linen and Vintage Photo inks.


9. I adhered the images with foam tape adhesive onto the top card.

Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Ranger Distress markers
Ranger Distress ink pads, (Vintage Photo, Antique Linen)
Tim Holtz Paper Stash, Dapper 12x12"
Tim Holtz Idea-Ology, Mini Fasteners



I hope you like it!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!! xx


MentésMentésMentésMentés

No comments:

Post a Comment