Monday 2 September 2019

Visible Image Christmas 2019 stamp release

Hello it's Jane here today to showcase the new Visible Image Christmas stamps release. There are 6 new sets and they vary from mixed media to cute so there is something for everyone.

First up is Christmas Eve and shhhh...it's also my favourite.
  What is there not to love about this set as you can create town
 or country versions or both!
Also some gorgeous Christmas sentiments in the sentimental Christmas set. The sentiment I have used on both my cards above is taken from this.

Next is the brilliant Santa Claus
who has lots of fun accessory stamps including a brilliant pair of boot footprints.
There is a lovely background set called Christmas backgrounds

The words background stamp also works really well when repeat stamped and embossed as a textured background. I used an old Tim Holtz die set for the focal.


Snowman Jack is another fun set
 and in this sample I used the Christmas background words to make the mixed media background.
Finally, and very unique in my opinion, is the awesome Christmas Chaos mixed media set.
I made a pair of grungy tags with this set called Christmas Eve and Christmas day.

There are also 6 existing Visible Image Christmas sets which Susan also has in stock on the website plus lots of other sets and stencils.

Thanks for stopping by.  Remember that UK postage is FREE too...and... there are only 113 days til Christmas 😄⛄☃HO HO HO! Time to get those Christmas cards made.

Bye for now,

Jane x


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Jane! What wonderful Christmas samples! I love them all, but my favorites are the grungy tags, the circle shaped card and the Words Background combined with the Wise Men die cuts! Raally fabulous!

    ReplyDelete