Saturday 28 August 2021

New Visible Image autumn stamp release

Hi everyone it's Jane from Jane's Journal here and I am delighted to share some of my samples made for the awesome new autumn Visible Image release. I on their DT as well as Country View Challenges, so I am able to share my makes here too.  Susan also has lots of their current range on the Country View Crafts website so do check them all out. I will add live links in this post so just click on any you would like to purchase. If any are out of stock just click on the "notify me" and Susan will email you when they come back in. 

There are 9 new sets in this release, 6 X A6 size and 3 X A7 sets. I have been asked so many times which is my favourite but I honestly love every single one.

There are 3 X A6 size nature sets and first up is 

Totally toadstools 

This is an amazing set and is in my Top 3..lol that is as far as you will pin me down!
There are so many ways you can colour the toadstools and create some awesome scenes. I made this sample with an alcohol ink background on Yupo.
Here is a close up, the sentiment is perfect.

Next up is a pair of tags I made with Nuts about squirrels which also has some hilarious sentiments.



The third nature set is such a cutie called Hedgehog hugs
This is another alcohol ink background but on glossy card.

Who doesn't love a hedgehog! 

The sample below also has a leaf from the Erika's Maple set. The new sets work so well with all the existing ones too.
There are 3 more fab A6 sets. First up is a sentiment set;  affirmations which is so versatile on cards, tags in journals etc and parts can even be cut up and used together. 
Then there are the VI minis #1 Artist trading card (ATC) sizes of some of their most iconic stamps.

and one set which I may have had just a little bit of influence in bringing to the range 😇. You may not  know but I really love making and swapping ATCs. I really needed a  good "backing info stamp" to put on the back of my swaps and some "mail art stamps" to decorate the envelope.  Mark Alexander designed this fab set which is a must have if you make ATCs.

I used all 3 of the above sets to make these 3 ATCs, and decorate the envelope;





and last but not least there are 3 A7 sets, which are very reasonable priced.
In both these sets there are 3 separate stamps, it is not one large single stamp, so you can stamp parts or the whole sentiment eg just the "believe with your mind" part.
The final stamp is the
Grunge flourish which can be used for edges, background stamping and so much more. A really great grungy addition to the range. 

I can't show any of my samples with the last 3 sets as they have not been shared yet on my own blog or Instagram account. But if you keep an eye on my Instagram account which is @jane.tyrrell you will see them shared over the coming days and weeks. 
Also if you would like to see how my makes were put together you can see step by steps for many of them over on my blog here.

I hope I may have given you a few ideas of how this gorgeous new release can be put to use with your own projects. These stamps are brilliant for cards, tags, journaling , scrapbooking, you name it they work. They are also the best quality clear stamps you can buy. They are deeply etched photopolymer and stamp perfectly every single time. 

Remember that postage is FREE in the UK on the CVC website if you spend over £7.50 too, a real win win in my books.
This is the link to all the Visible Image stamps and stencils....do check them out as Susan had a recent restock.

Happy stamping,

Bye for now,

Jane x







4 comments: