Thursday 18 July 2013

Halloween ATCs

I have to say that I’m not a huge fan of Halloween but I’ve had my eye on these beautiful Halloween Cutout stamps by Tim for some time now and they’ve just come up as top on my wish list (a very, very, very, very long list, lol). I’m getting more and more into silhouettes and I love the water bleaching technique which I’ve used on this ATC and the one below.

cms139-stampers-anonymous-tim-holtz-cling-mounted-stamp-set-halloween-cutouts-14897-p[ekm]209x250[ekm]

When I bought them I noticed that Susan has Tim’s ATC and corners Bigz die in her sale at the very silly price of £6.99 so I bought that too! (Susan, is it the heat? - £6.99!! lol)

657184 Sizzix Bigz Die - ATC & Corners by Tim Holtz

These cutout stamps are fab for making ATCs. You can make ATCs and trade them or mount them on your cards and scrapbooks, they’re so very versatile. This set of stamps is versatile too, they can be used all year through.


Don’t forget to order this ATC Bigz die whilst it’s at this low, low price!
Thanks for stopping by,

Chris xxx

 

4 comments:

  1. Great ATc's , they look fab! I love Halloween makes although not a Halloween person...well makes sense in my brain?! Not got this set though,they look great! Hugsvtrace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris
    what fab ATC's and wow what a bargain you got as well.
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATCs... I've had my eye on that little row of trick or treaters for a while, but you've shown off the other stamps so beautifully that it's now charging up the wishlist!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab ATCs Chris.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete