Sunday 28 July 2013

Tweet, tweet!


PaperArtsy Stamp - JOFY Collection JOFY15

Oh, those JOFYs are fab, fab, fab! Today I’m posting a very quick card made from a few scraps and featuring a few of the images from the JOFY Collection 15 stamp set from PaperArtsy.


The card blank measures 4” x 4” and I’ve used off-cuts and scraps from my scrapbox to make it. Stamped, watercoloured and decoupaged, it makes a quick card if you need one in a hurry. (Sorry, whatever way I took the photo’s I couldn’t stop the glare from the little silver sentiment – it says ‘Best wishes’.)

These quirky little images certainly have a style all of their very own and are appealing to everyone, young and not so young, boys, girls and adults. A fab addition to your craft library. You’ll see that once again I used that great ATC die (Tim Holtz for Sizzix) that I bought a few weeks ago in the sale. It’s paid for itself already!

After making this card I made another 5 in various colour combinations and used different sentiments (Get well soon, 2 x Happy birthday, I miss you, Just to say) and they are now bundled up in tissue, tied with a ribbon and in the ‘gift’ box ready for the church fete. 

Hope you’re having fun crafting out there, thanks for dropping by,

Chris xxx

3 comments: