Tea Dye, Vintage Photo and Pumice Stone Distress Ink onto my glass mat, spritzing with water before swiping a piece of white card through the inky puddles. Once I'd dried that off with my heat gun I used the cog stamp from the set to stamp round the edge of the card with Pumice Stone Distress Ink.
Then I stamped one of the figures onto a piece of white card, cut him out and coloured with a bit of cut 'n' dry foam and Distress Inks.
Then I used the Garden Greens die to cut some foliage out of a gelli print from my stash...
Then it was just a case of assembling it all, I mounted the background onto a piece of black card and then onto a white card blank. I glued the gent in place, and the leaves and then the sentiment which I stamped with an old alphabet stamp set I've had for years. I wanted the leaves to tie in to the card better and so got a black pen and added sketchy lines to and around them to echo the sketchy quality of the stamps. I also used a Pumice Stone Distress Ink Marker to add bits of shading to the cogs and around the figure.
Thanks for looking,