Saturday 6 June 2015

Home dêcor - Seaside picture frame

Hi everyone,

I'm having huge fun diversifying away from cards and creating more and more home dêcor' and gift items.  Today I'm posting a 'seaside' picture frame made from a simple frame purchased, cheaply, from my local 'Age UK' gift shop....


Here are the steps:


























A great family item for any occasions from Father's Day through to any birthday or special occasion!  Use any of our acrylic paints, whatever you prefer, from Dina Wakley, Tim Holtz, PaperArtsy, DecoArt, whatever your preference.  Just collect the shells from the beach when you visit and save them for decorations.  (Thanks to Brenda and family for these.)

Have fun with this one!

Chris  xxx



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Chris, these colours are making me want to go for a swim!! Love how you treated the shells, they look like they're made out of sea glass, so cool!! I can almost smell the beach, love it!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Chris a wonderful altered frame with the promise of summer days by the sea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. From simple plain frame to this WOWZER of a one of a kind home décor piece! Such an amazing transformation, Chris! I swear I can hear the waves echoing from the shells :) :) XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete