Monday 24 July 2017

Follow Your Heart

I have rediscovered my Dylusions Inks and my very favourite is Fresh Lime. This whole project was designed around this ink! The finished project looks like this:
I sprayed a tag with Fresh Lime and Dirty Martini. Dry the tag throughly.
Then, using a large Stencil with White Linen spray the tag. I didn't mind the extra ink in the bottom corner as it all adds to the whole aesthetic of the tag.
I cut out a large heart. I painted it in London Bus paint and adding some coloured pencil to the edges.
Using a Texture Fade I added some Gathered Twigs Distress Ink to the top part of the fade and then embossed the shape instantly giving it texture and a second colour.
For the final touches I added some shadowing to the largest numbers; Gathered Twigs to the edges of the tag; a paper doll; a pinecone die, a quote chip and a little torn dictionary page.
Thank you, as always, for popping by.

3 comments:

  1. love the texture fade you've used for the heart! great tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Super cute. Ur tags are super awesome. Great inspiration to help get me back in the swing of things. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration to help get me back in the swing of things. Thanks


    ทางบ้าน

    ReplyDelete