So here is my make :
I started by embossing the tag using one of the new folders damask skulls
I then added some colour using distress oxides in wilted violet and spiced marmalade, I flicked water over, re-applied colour and then added more water.
the colour highlights the texture brilliantly and shows how wonderful the texture is ..
To highlight the texture some more I applied some distress crayon in black soot and also
edged the tag with distress soot crayon
I then die cut the tag using three of the claw marks from the new Tim Holtz Halloween dies and then layered the tag over a black inked tag, I added lots of mini attacher staples and I also splattered some distress paint in black soot.
here are the details of the staples..
and sanded away some of the texture
whilst waiting for the new paper dolls I cut out these figures from a found relatives card and sanded so that they took on a more ghostly appearance
I added some film strip pieces
I also added a token at the bottom part - I also added the new die cut cobweb
I completed the top of the tag with dyed seam binding
here is the complete tag :
and here it is with a few twinkly lights :
so that's all for today..
hope to see you soon