Tuesday 12 November 2019

Autumn 2019 Visible Image stamp release

Hello hello I'm sorry this is a little late in writing but my goodness life has been busy, in a good way! It's Jane here from Jane's Journal.
I am finally able to showcase the latest Visible Image stamp release for Country View. I have linked everything in this post to the website and if anything is out of stock just put in your details in the box and Susan will email you when her new stock is in.

There are 6 new image sets and 3 sentiment sets.

First up is the amazing Night owl set and what an awesome owl he is, such a great size. These are all first samples I have made with the sets.

He is easy to colour
and makes a real statement on a project.
I also used the Deep in the forest set in the owl card above for some extra branches and texture.
Next is a bestseller called Erika's maple Do check out via the link the special reason and dedication behind this gorgeous set.
I made an autumnal wreath using lots of media to create the leaves.



Don't judge is such an original set and perfect for journalling as well as for cards when someone is not quite feeling on top of things. 
The zip and safety pins are really cool and I made a piece which included a real zip and safety pins too.
is a delight to work with and there are so many design possibilities using her. You can colour in her hair, write in her hair, change her position, the designs are endless. Here is one of several I have made. This one uses distress reinkers and a sentiment form the Believe in me sentiment set. Her "festival hair" was created with Stickles.
The last image set is called The right direction 
and is perfect for male projects and cards.There are no less than 9 individual stamps in this set. I had such fun"driving" the little car around my page.
The skyline in this set is brilliant too and how awesome is the retro Ford Capri...one of my old boyfriend's from 1977 had a silver 2 tone one!!!
The last 2 sentiment sets in this release are
and
Brave and strong
I made a picture using 2 of these sentiments, Beautiful soul and some autumn leaves from Erika's Maple. All the sets work so well together and with other exiting Visible Image sets. 
All these sentiments are perfect for journaling, scrap booking, tags or cards. You have every occasion covered with these brilliant words.

I have made another card for the next Country View Challenge using the Night Owl, which starts on 1st December.
I will share a little sneak peek here but if you want to see the whole project and a full step by step you will need to join us over at the Challenge site here on 1st December
In the mean time we have a "hand stamped focal" challenge running here which you could join in with and perhaps even win a £20 gift voucher to spend on the website?

One final reminder is that Country View offers FREE UK POSTAGE ON EVERYTHING, with no minimum spend. Win,win in my books!

If you would like to see the whole Visible Image range which is stocked at Country View here is the link . Susan has just had a big restock so many previously out of stock stamps and stencils area now back in.

Thanks so much for stopping by...I wonder how many of these fab new stamps will find their way into your Christmas stockings..ho ho ho!

Bye for now,

Jane x

2 comments:

  1. That "don't judge" stamp set just screamed at me to be bought...it instantly made me think of my Autistic son XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really fab set isn't it Gina... the words are so inspiring too
      xxx

      Delete