Friday 22 March 2019

Visible Image new mixed media stamps and stencils

Hi it's Jane here, I am back as promised with my "part 2" showcasing the new Visible Image release. 
I shared a post here  a few weeks back showcasing the fab Wizard of Oz stamps and dies. Today I am going to walk you through the brilliant new mixed media stamps and stencils. There are live links to the Country View Crafts web site throughout this post and if anything is out of stock just add your email address in the box and Susan will email you as soon as she has them back in stock.

There are 6 new stamp sets and 3 stencils.
These are the stencils;

 I will point out the stencils in the projects where they have been used in the backgrounds.  Some of my projects were made for my design team work for Visible Image and others for CVC DT posts.
So here we go with the first stamp set, the very funky
I made an art panel which also used one of the sentiments from the new art inspired sentiment set

 The background is a gelliplate print, these stamps are such fun!
Next up is Random art of kindness
 and See everything 
 I made an art panel and used See everything on the vase. The Atomic flower stencil is in the background.
the flowers are great to layer up and colour.

The Atomic flower stencil also features in the background of my daughter's birthday card and one of the flowers from the Random art of kindness is there together with an old favourite of mine, the hummingbird from Life is beautiful
Next up is
Here are a couple of projects I have made with them
 Below you can see the entwined butterflies stencil in the background
In the sample below you can also see I have used the butterfly flourish and shadow from the Live life now set and another sentiment from The world needs art
and the 6th set..the gorgeous 
My cards below show 2 colourways of a very similar design where I used book pages to decoupage the flower.

Finally I just want to show how versatile the new stamps and how they work so well with other stamps.
I made the background of this card with a gelli plate using blue acrylic ink and silver paint. I simply stamped the Random art of kindness set into the ink and pulled the print. I embossed the smile, sparkle, shine sentiment and added some die cut stars.
Here is a close up
I also have one more card I made using a gelli print and the wake up awesome sentiment stamp but you'll have to pop over to my own blog here to see what I made...here's a little sneak peek...
Thanks for getting to the end of this post and I really hope that I may have inspired you to add some of this fab new release to your stamping stash.  Whatever your style of crafting these new stamps and stencils are great additions to your stash. There is something for everyone. 

Remember that Country View Crafts offers FREE UK POSTAGE on everything you buy!
You can see the whole Visible Image range that Susan stocks here and if anything is out of stock just add your email in the box and she will contact you as soon as they are back in! 
Now that is win win in my books. 

Enjoy your art....

Bye for now,


1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! What an awesome collection of images!!! Fantastic projects you have shown us...no limit to imagination :D XXX

    ReplyDelete