Tuesday 27 August 2013

Don’t disturb the boys!

This project came to mind when a friend of mine was telling me about finding herself on her own because her sons were playing on Play Stations and her husband regularly disappeared into the garage to do DIY projects and all of them hated being interrupted, lol.


I’ve cut a rectangular piece of mountboard (greyboard is fine too) and painted it with TH acrylic paints with dabbed gesso through masks with a piece of Cut-N-Dry.  I cut the ‘Toy soldier’ from mountboard too and painted with acrylics before gluing together. The letters are an assortment of colours and fonts from those saved from previous projects (I throw very little away).

The door hanger was cut using a Movers and shapers circle. You can have fun making your own variations.

Chris xxx
www.mycornerofheaven.com


1 comment:

  1. I love this door hanger and so clever it is! The background for the toy soldier! Any boy would love this! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete