Hello everyone :)
Today I thought I would share some cards I made using distress crayons and paints.
1. I began with adding gesso to some card. I then worked in lines with either crayons or paints to build up colour.
2. Next I added some black paint lines using a credit card and smudged with my finger. I also did some paint splatters using watered down paint and a paint brush. On one I also added some stencilling.
3. I stamped some images (Butterfly from PaperArtsy HP1506EZ) on deli paper with stazon and cut them out. I did this first thinking I might collage my butterflies but as I didn't you could just stamp directly onto the card. I glued these onto my cards. You can see the glue slightly smudged the distress crayon lines.
4. I then painted by butterflies and added some more distress crayons to deepen the colour.
5. Finally I added some painted wooden butterflies from my stash and some chit chat (seasonal) stickers.