Saturday 10 September 2016

Summer Journalling

A2A - Lin Brown, Emma Godfrey PaperArtsy Fresco Acrylics and stamps
Hi everyone. I am slowly getting into doing a bit more for my journal. Today I am sharing a page created with PaperArtsy Fresco acrylics with Lin Brown and Emma Godfrey stamps,

I started by creating a background of various colours using a credit card to scrape paint across the page.
Once I was happy I added some stencilling with archival inks. I used one of Lin Browns stencils (link below).
Next to the stamping - again Lin Brown designs...
I then went back to my paints and added additional colour to the flowers, using translucent colours so some of the background contrasts remained. .
Once dry I took my white and black pens and added some highlights and stamped words.

Nikki


2 comments: