Thursday 22 December 2016

Special Delivery!


Hello and welcome!
Jennie here today sharing my second project this month.


I decided to go back to basics for a quick Christmas card again using some non-Christmas stamps.



I started with a piece of cream cardstock and stamped it with the Tim Holtz Mesh stamp using Antique Linen Distress Ink.


I then overstamped with my absolute favourite stamps. I have used Vintage Photo Distress Ink but stamped off onto a piece of paper first so the stamping is not too dark.


I decided on a couple of simple embellishments. The letter box was fussy cut and layered up with foam pads. The holly leaves were dabbed with Peeled Paint Distress Ink. All very basic!


I then layered everything up onto a card base and added a couple of small flowers. Finally I worked some Stickles on the postbox, flowers and holly leaves to add a bit of dimension and a Christmassy feel.


A fairly quick and simple card but which was much appreciated by the person who received it.

Thank you for joining me today and I'll take this opportunity of wishing you all a happy and peaceful Christmas.

Jennie x



1 comment: