Monday 22 April 2019

Using Tim Holtz Bookboard Frame and Paper Dolls

Hi it's Brenda with you again today with a board I created during a crafting Skype session with some friends. I love the Tim Holtz frames and paper dolls and they suited the project I ended up making.


There were lots of steps to get to the finish line and each of us chose the next step in turn.


I also used mostly decoart products both paints and mediums. They are my favourite go to things to use when I sit down to make something.


You'll see I also incorporated some of Tim's quote chips. They are so easy to use on bigger projects like this.


I used several metal embellishments that had in my supplies and added some Tim ribbon too.


I found the dress form die-cut was hiding in a box, it is an die also from Tim. I used DecoArt texture sand paste on it before adding some acrylic paints.


|At the end I felt the overall design didn't quite balance so I added a little tissue tape and remnant rubs (the stars) to achieve the composition I desired.


I was so happy with the final results. I hope you like it too.


Thanks for stopping by.

hugs Brenda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment