Monday 4 November 2013

Fall wreath

I found I had a lot of leaves lying around my desk from various projects past so I decided to make a little fall wreath.

I started by cutting a wreath and for this I used the Sizzix Wreath & Gingerbread man set but the Tim Holtz Holiday wreath will work just as well. If you don't have either then use your set of circle dies. Colour the wreath with a Peeled paint distress ink pad and just layer your leaves on the top. (If you don't have any leaves already cut then the Leaves, fern & ivy Thinlits die set, or even the Garden leaves set, make great options.


Cut your pumpkin and several acorns out and delicately edge using a Walnut stain distress pad before misting with a gold shimmer spray...


I highlighted using Diamond Stickles glue and added a loop of thin gold cord to hang it by.



Have a great week,

Chris xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment