It's a simple design today - but a great way to create a few cards. My apologies I have no process photos but I will explain what I did.
1. I took some watercolour card, not a necessity, any good quality card stock will do. I stamped the smaller flower from Emma Godfrey's - Bloom - stamp set (Paper Artsy) in versamark randomly around the card. I also stamped the little swirl in between the flowers.
2. I then embossed with clear embossing powder.
3. I cut my card into 4 pieces 8.5cm square. The fourth card didn't work out too well - so it ended in the bin!
4. For each piece I took distress sprays - broken china and twisted citron, scattered straw and peeled paint (I think!) and vintage photo and milled lavender - and gave a little spritz of each colour followed by a spritz of water.
5. I heat dried and edged the card with distress ink in a coordinating colour. I wiped away any ink from the embossed flowers which resist the ink.
6. I matted on white (9x9cm) and then coloured card (9.5x9.5cm) - coloured with the same two colours.
7. I stamped and embossed a sentiment from my stash, punched an oval and coloured with the two colours with ink again.
8. Finally I mounted on 10cm square cards.
See you next time!