It's Monika here with my second post.
This time I have brought you an Easter tag.
And here is my step by step tutorial.
1. I cut out a bigger tag with Sizzix Framelits Tag die by Paula Pacual (658611) from kraft paper.
2. I stamped Tim Holtz background stamp on white cardstock with using Misti Stamping Tool.
3. I covered the stamped image with Ranger Clear embossing powder.
4. I put back the excess to the jar.
5. I heated the embossing powder on the stamped image.
6. I made it twice.
7. I cut out two one size smaller tags from my stamped cardstocks.
8. I inked the edges with Ranger Distress Gathered Twigs and glued the smaller tags on the big one (both sides).
9. I inked with green Distress inks a white watercolour paper and cut out the greens.
10. I placed and glued them on the tag.
11. I stamped the crazy bird and the bunny ears onto a watercolour paper with black Ranger Arcival ink.
12. I coloured them with watercolour technique using Ranger Distress markers.
13. I prepared many layered flowers a few months ago but I didn't use them, so I could just take three form my stash.
14. I placed and glued all the elements on the tag.
Sizzix Framelits Die, Tags by Paula Pascual (658611)
Stampers Anonymous, Bird Crazy by Tim Holtz (CMS212)
Ranger embossing powder, clear
I hope you like it! Happy crafting!