Monday 27 August 2018

Stamperia patterned papers

Hi Brenda here today with a quick and easy card that lies flat for posting. I don't use my papers enough so I really enjoyed putting this together.


Using the Stamperia 'Time is an Illusion' collection ....


...... I cut two pieces to fit a 5 x 7 card.


I also took out my scrap box of papers and pulled out some that complemented and contrasted with the stamperia ones and cut and punched elements to layer up. I also found a piece of ephemera that fitted the bill too. I used several of the Tim Holtz punches which helps in putting a quick design together.


I always ink the edges of my pieces with a dark brown distress ink to frame them and to make them stand out from each other when layering them up.


Thanks for stopping by.

hugs Brenda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment