Thursday 26 November 2015

Little Wishes



Hello again, Jennie here with my second make of the month and as promised it is another 4x4 Christmas card. 


I started with a piece of white cardstock and embossed it using the Greetings Embossing Folder. I find it easier to cut it to size first before embossing otherwise the edges have a tendency to tear when you cut it. I gave it a good coating of Festive Berries Distress Ink and blended a little Gathered Twigs around the edges and here and there over the embossing. (And yes I had hands to match!)


 I die cut two snowflakes from white cardstock and gave them a covering with Picket Fence Distress Paint and gave them a blast with the heat gun. A little blended Gathered Twigs around the edges gave them a bit of definition. I cut the smaller one from some old text paper and again blended some Gathered Twigs around the edges.


And then it was down to sticking the embossed layer onto my card and layering the snowflake. I found a little strip of music paper in my scraps box and there were enough scraps left over  from the snowflakes to make a little white border and a tag.


Another card for the Christmas box and again one which could easily be batch made.

Thank you for joining me today and I hope your Christmas preparations are proceeding a little better than mine !!!!

Jennie









3 comments:

  1. Love that warm red background and your gorgeous layered snowflake.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Jennie, love that embossing folder and how you used it here!

    ReplyDelete