Wednesday 8 March 2017

Just Taller

Hello! It's my privilege to be featured on this blog today and I have the first of two projects featuring the latest Elenazinski stamps from PaperArtsy.
I started by putting Pewter paint on my page and then A Bit Jaded Infusions. I forgot to take a photo of this step but I do this pretty often so luckily there's a post here that shows this process!
Working quickly before the Infusions were full dry, I used a baby wipe to remove some of the colour through a stencil. The effect is very subtle so you could skip this stage!
The hanging plants would normally be the stamped on the bottom of the page so they grow upwards. Who likes normal?! I like to mix things up and to use stamps more creativity because that way they have lots of uses. To save having to cut out all the details I like to stamp onto my project. This is what my layout looked like. I used ZA04, ZA06 and ZA08.
As I stamp on the page I also stamp each image on card so I can colour this image in and cut it out.
I made this project on a very cold day earlier this year and I was so cold in my Studio that I bought the card into the house and coloured them in the warmth! Then just cut them out and adhere them to the page.
The left hand page looked this this when finished. I used the edge of an old gift card to add a little gold paint to the page as a finishing touch.
The right hand page looked like this:
Thank you, as aways, for joining in with me today - I hope you like my project!

3 comments:

  1. Just love these quirky pages and what a great saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this project. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun pages and I just love these wonderful stamps.......great creation and made me smile xx

    TFS and best wishes Annie x

    ReplyDelete