Wednesday 26 November 2014

Love Christmas

Hi everyone, it’s Brenda again with another Christmas card for you.
P1190241
This colour combination has really captured me this year and I have made several cards in this palette.
P1190242
The fabulous occasions found relatives pack by Tim Holtz has these gorgeous vintage photos and I have combined this one with the pediments die and the festive berries distress glitter. The clear domes are from my own supplies and have pieces of the merriment papers glued underneath.
P1190243
The love banner was made using a stamp and die from the framed silhouettes Framelits set and I stamped the word using my own small stick letter stamps. Christmas comes from the holiday words script thinlits dies using the stick it paper to adhere it to the card.
P1190245
The lamp post was cut last year and not used and the leaves are from the festive greenery strip die. The trellis framework die-cut creates some interest and texture in the background.
P1190246small
How are you doing with your Christmas cards? I still have quite a few to make so I am sure you will be seeing more of them from me before the big day.

Thanks for looking.

hugs Brenda xxx



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Brenda and I love the addition of the bell and tag hanging from your lamppost.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete