Friday 26 August 2016

Be an Individual

I wanted to make a super quick book mark for my daughter who has been participating in an NCS course. I wanted something motivational and this sentiment is perfect!
Start by taking a black tag and brayering some white paint on. Please don't be tidy - it adds to the finish it you're not!
Next, stamp the sentiment in the middle of the tag (I forgot to take that photo!) Then mask the sentiment with a post-it note and then stamp over the top. To do this I inked the background stamps (with DistressInks) while still on the contact sheet - then stamped them!
Then, add Distress Ink to the edges where the stamping is.
Super quick and really effective! Thank you, as always for popping by.

4 comments:

  1. Great work and effort indeed, warm greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous gabby, lovely to see your progress, I am always scared of starting with black backgrounds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stamp, sentiment so perfect for NCS and what it helps the children to achieve :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stamp, sentiment so perfect for NCS and what it helps the children to achieve :-)

    ReplyDelete