Thursday 4 August 2016

I talk to myself...

PaperArtsy HP1604EZ Addicted to Art
Hi everyone, Nikki here today to share a project that was made using scraps left from other projects. 
Like many others, I keep a box of scraps of inked or painted paper and card that was left from other projects. I took some of these and stamped the image (in archival ink) from PaperArtsy HP1604EZ. The background card was some patterned paper (Tim Holtz I think) that I had added a wash of gesso over.
I added some stencilling and stamping to this background. The circles are PaperArtsy EEG15.
I added a few extra bits of ink to my 'girl' and some wings left over and on my desk - then some stickles to add some sparkle to the crown. 
I stamped the words from HP1604EZ and cut them out as I didn't want to use the entire phrase.
I do love this slightly crazy image...now need to find someone to give this too!
Nikki



1 comment: