Monday 14 August 2017

Card with PaperArtsy Zinski stamp

Hello everybody, it's Monika here.

When I first saw the PaperArtsy Zinski stamp (ZA13) I knew I needed that. 
First I have made a card with a lovely creature/fairy/girl (whatever you like) from this set.


The basic card was cut out from a fuchsia cardstock with Sizzix Framelits die (658610).

The top was cut out from a white watercolour paper with a one size smaller rectangle die and I painted pink with DecoArt Poodleskirt Pink.


After drying I tapped watered white acrylic paint onto the pink card and I also spritzed with water.


Then I stamped circles with one of the stamps of the PaperArtsy EEG24 stamp set and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

As for the fairy... I stamped with Ranger Archival Jet Black stamp and after I used clear embossing powder.
I coloured the fairy with Ranger Distress Markers (Tumbled Glass, Cracked Pistachio, Picked Raspberry) and Zig Clean Markers (Flesh Colour, Blush).




The text (EEG18) was stamped with Ranger Archival Jet Black ink then I added clear embossing powder.
I cut it out with scissors irregularly and I glued onto the card.




I hope you like it! Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment