Tuesday 8 August 2017

We are a normal family

I have been using my Dylusions Creative Dyary every week since February and have occasionally shared my decorated the right hand page. I thought I'd share my process in case you have a Dyary too!
The next page in my Dyary is this purply one. I have masked the left hand page so I don't get any ink on it but of course you can decorate both pages if you'd like to.
I started by adding a thin layer of white paint (Snowflake) to the page using a plastic card.
I sprayed Slate Grey Dylusions Ink through a stencil.
This is what it looked like after I removed the stencil and before I dried the ink.
I then added Crushed Grape Dylusions Ink through a numbers stencil.
Not sure the next stage will show up on the photos but I misted the page with water and allowed the ink to run slightly.
I added some white paint stars and some black stamping.
I then added some Chatter tape and stamped two characters for positioning when the page was compiled.
On a piece of white card I stamped four characters (one was stamped twice as I hadn't stamped it evenly). These stamps are: Zini 11, Zini 12Zini 13 and Zini 15
Colour the characters in however you prefer and adhere to the page. I wanted the page to have some whiter areas (as the background was quite dark) so left some white areas on the stamped characters. I added a sentiment and some white and gold painty marks.
Thank you, as always, for joining me today.

3 comments: