Thursday 6 August 2015

Forever Together

Hi everyone! Jennie here and today I am sharing a tag using up some scraps of those wonderful Tim Holtz Wallflower Stack papers and a heap of dies which are so quick and easy to use.


When I looked at all the tiny little bits and pieces which all had such wonderful writing or pictures on them I decided to cut a number of tags using the Sissix Framelits Tag Die Set - one of my favourites.


These were my first three tags cut using the three largest dies. The large tag got a bit of stamping on it and I ran the bottom through a butterfly embossing folder to give it a little texture but at this stage I had no idea of what was going on top! Every tag was edged with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and of course some splatters in the same ink.


Then these little beauties were cut using the two smallest dies - I love the way you can position the die to get the best out of the papers.


The two little birds caught my eye along with this bit of a ticket. The "forever" had been cut for another project and not used, as had the mesh using the Mixed Media die set.


The new Thinlits Tiny Tattered Florals die came out next for these three flowers. These are the largest of the round flowers which I absolutely love and again take up so little paper you can make them out of scraps.


And then I layered everything together, using foam pads between the large tags and tucking the others in and around. I made a little nest of flowers and muslin.


This was actually a quick tag to make and I thought it would make a nice wedding anniversary topper for a card, so added the chit chat "together" sticker.


Thank you for joining me today and I hope you have as much fun with your dies as I do!

Jennie x





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love this. You have given me some great ideas. I think it would be gorgeous for an anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jennie, wonderful way to get everything you can out of those beautiful papers, love how you've layered all of those lovely tags. Thanks for sharing this great project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layering with those gorgeous papers Jennie, the flowers look beautiful too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful layering jennie - gorgeous work x

    ReplyDelete